3. WHY IMPORTANT?
- A ‘starter’ list of ideas has been provided. It would be more meaningful if you were to identify the value/significance in your own words.
- Hopefully, if you identify the value, you would be more willing to invest the effort required to make this ‘tool’ / practice a viable success factor within your organization.
4. WHY DIFFICULT?
- What gets in your way?
- Why do you avoid this valuable option in how you better utilize and develop your people?
- A few ideas are listed. Identify what’s missing, from your point of view.
- There is nothing you can identify that should prevent you from developing the use of this principle.